SYUN Company – Membership Regulations
SYUN Company specializes in producing and supplying clean and safe agricultural products such as: vegetables, fruits and rice…Our producsts are produced and quality-controlled under close management of Japanese experts. The motto of our company is to deliver clean, safe and high-quality products to guarantee consumers’ health and quality life.
Clause 1: Members
Members are customers who agree to our membership regulations and have registered to purchase SYUN vegetable box, thus, are also authorized by SYUN.
Clause 2 : Services
Our company provides members with the following services:
1. Home delivery
2. The information of products
Clause 3: Membership Registration
Customers will complete the application form to become SYUN member. However, we will refuse to grant membership even after completing application form if customers are in following case:
1. Customers who have violated our membership regulations and been taken away their membership
2. Customers who have not completed required payment for products
3. Customers who have violated civil, criminal laws or committed tax evasion
4. Customers who have behaved in ways which may hurt the reputation of others
5. Customers who may come under the company’s scrutiny by our standard
Clause 4: Changing Membership Information
If you wish to change your delivery address or phone number, please contact us as soon as possible.
Clause 5: Term of Validity
1. Term of validity is 01 year from the date of completing the membership application.
2. If customers do not make a request to cancel membership 14 days before expiry date, the term will be automatically extended.
Clause 6: Membership fee
1. Upon registration, you will pay 2.000.000VND in membership fee. This membership fee will support our company to provide you with the best service.
2. After you have completed the application and pay membership fee, we will issue the membership ID and begin delivery.
3. Membership fee will be refunded within 01 month from the date of membership cancellation.
4. If you have not paid up your bills, or if you have lost or damaged the container on purpose, the amount needed to cover expenses will be deducted from the membership fee before you receive the rest.
If the membership fee is not enough, we will ask you to pay the outstanding amount.
5. Deduction from membership fee:
- Unpaid bill(s)
- Lost or damaged container
- Unreturned container
Clause 7: Payment Method
The price on all the items is fixed. We will collect your payment when delivering the products. In the case of bank transfer, if your order for delivery exceeds the amount you have transferred, we will give you further instruction. Some products will require your payment pre-delivery.
Clause 8: Late Payment
If you do not fulfill the payment for your bill(s) on time, we will count interest on you bill(s) at the rate of 14%/year.
Clause 9: Suspending service
The viability of your contract with us will be declared by us based on our standard. If you commit the following offenses, we will terminate the membership immediately without warning:
1. Refusal to pay or pay with methods which do not conform to our standard, making it difficult for us to confirm the payment
2. Register for membership using false information
3. Lack of required information in membership application
4. Violation of the terms of membership regulations
5. Damaging reputation and prestige of other customers or company
6. Drawn-out pause in service leading us to believe that no longer wish to continue to use our services
Clause 10: Membership Cancellation
If you commit the following offenses, your membership will be cancelled
1. Late payment or refusal to pay despite having been notified by the commpany
2. Registering for membership using false information
3. Using improper method to deduct payment
4. Bankruptcy or violation of civil, criminal laws and tax evasion …
5. Any further misconduct that we deem inappropriate to be our member
Clause 11: Leaving association
1. In case of leaving association, customers must contact us and complete some procedures that assigned by our company
2. After completing the procedures, you will lose all benefits of membership. However, you still have to pay all debts (if any) for us
Clause 12: Prohibition
1. Not transferring the benefits of membership
2. The products provided by our company are not allowed trading without our agreement in writing
Clause 13: Collecting and using the membership information
Collecting, using or transferring the customers’ information to third party must be allowed by customers according to clause 14.
Clause 14: Membership Information
We use membership information to distinguish customers and provide products and different services.
1. We will not reveal customers’ information to a third party without your consent. However, we can not guarantee in the following cases:
2. The membership can affect other membership or the third party
3. Authorities request the customers’ information
4. If we use the delivery and after-sales services of other companies
Clause 15: Changing Membership regulations
If there is any changes in membership regulations, we will contact customers as soon as possible in writing, through the website or other forms.
Clause 16: Complaint and claim
Any disputes arising in reaction to these regulations or the breach of these regulations shall be settled firstly be negotiation under goodwill, cooperativeness. Should the negotiation fail, the matter shall be submitted to the competent court in Japan or Viet Nam for settlement.
Clause 17: Stopping delivery services temporarily
We will stop delivery services temporarily in these cases:
1. Delivery equipments are repairing or maintaining.
2. In case of natural disaster, power cut, fire, war….
3. Legitimate reasons to stop services temporarily.
Clause 18: Cancelling delivery service
If any unexpected reasons that we have to cancel the delivery service occur, we will return the membership fee to you.
All of these above regulations are in accordance with the Law of SOCIALIST REPUBLIC OF VIETNAM .